Thursday, December 07, 2006

Fraser & Karen Visit

On the weekend of November 10, my brother and sister-in-law Fraser and Karen stuck my (willing) parents with my niece and nephew (Callum and Wren) and paid me a long-weekend visit here in Boston.

We did the typical Boston-Cambridge sight-seeing stuff, much like I did with Mom and Dad when they were here, plus a small dinner with my buddy Sam and room mate John, and a Harvard Square pub crawl. (Including a 'scorpion bowl' at the Hong Kong with my friend Ben Stingle...which is a classic Harvard experience, so I'm pleased they were up for it).

Following are a few photos.


A classic Beacon Hill shot

Dinner at Giacomo's...a famous North End (Little Italy) eatery

Karen at Boston Harbour

Fraser and Karen over dinner with my Rugby Team-mate Sam Gray (England)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home